Re: [Easytag-mailing] Suggestion

There is something strange with this list. I have joined a couple of other lists, and all I have to do when I want to reply to something, is click Reply and my message will go to the list only. I did that on this list but that only caused my message to go to  the person who wrote the message I was replying to and I didn't notice before I sent it. Sorry for that, Mark!