Re: [Easytag-mailing] Suggestion

Oops... seems like only half of what I wrote was sent... I'll deal with that another day.

Johnny

2007/1/8, Johnny Andersson <gurus knugum gmail com >:
Hi!

I just downloaded the latest release (I think) of EasyTAG and tried it out (on Windows XP). I have previously used another program for tags, Multi ID3 Tag Editor, but it doesn't support ogg nor flac nor anything else than mp3, I think... BUT there was one great thing, and that was that I could write comments of more than only one row. I use the comments field for information about who plays what on my recordings (I have my own portable recording studio at home and I bring friends sometimes to play drums and thing that I think they do better than me).

Is there a forum or other kind of place where people can suggest new or enhanced features?

In most other ways I think EasyTAG suits my needs way better than Multi ID3 Tag Editor. I use the ogg format everytime when I mixed something down to a 24-bit wav file. I convert it to ogg with Audacity and then I upload the tune somewhere so the other musicians can download it and say what they think is good or bad with the current mix. They don't live near