Re: [Easytag-mailing] Window size oddity is common?

Jérôme COUDERC wrote:
Hi,

Even if I follow the instructions, I can't reproduce the problem on my system... But, I note in your config file that the EasyTAG window has the size 1040x767, which is larger than your screen...

Yes, and I don't know how they got to be that big. I've never edited this file.

Could you try set lower values in the config file, as  :

main_window_height=700
main_window_width=900

and run again the program?

It seems to be working, in a cursory test. I'll get back to you if I've got more related problems. Thanks!