Re: [Easytag-mailing] Window size oddity is common?

Hi,

It is quite strange... and I've never heard such problem before. Under Fedora 8, there is no problem to maximize to 1680x1050...

What are the values for "main_window_height" and "main_window_width" variables in the .eastrag/easytagrc file?

Regards,
Jerome