[Easytag-mailing] some questions...

Hi,

I don't know if this is the best place to ask for help, but i couldn't find any other place to do so. No foruns, no mails, no help docs etc. I apologize in advance if this isn't the right place.

I have two questions:

1-the software description on the site says it is able to edit aac (mp4) audio tags, but i just couldn't do it. On the help/about menu, it says that aac support is unavailable. Why is that? Is there any way to turn it on or make it available?

2-I guess i should be able to add album cover for multiple tracks easily, because this is very common task, but i am just not able to do it with easytag. I select all the tracks and edit them as usual, but the cover is added only to one of the tracks on the selection. I don't know if this is a bug, but i couldn't find a place to report bugs, so i am doing it here.

Besides those things, the software is very nice and full of resources. The user interface could be a little more intuitive, but you get used to it after a while.

Thanks,

Kemel Zaidan