[Easytag-mailing] Easytag - Log is very slow

Hey Everyone,

When I have a large list of files loaded, and do some operation on them (eg: file renaming (not saving)) the operations proceeds progressively slower as data is written to the log section of the window. Clearing the log section speeds everything up again, until another 50 files have been renamed. The same holds true for various other operations, depending on how much logging those operations do.

I can't remember ever having this bug in the past.

Is there a solution to this problem (eg: undocumented option to disable logging) ?

Thanks in advance,

Greetings/Groetjes

Mark Pustjens

--
In the distance a couple were having the kind of quarrel that causes most of
the surrounding streets to open their windows and listen in and make