[Easytag-mailing] modified date of updated file does not change

When editing an existing file and changing one of the fields shouldn't
the modified date change? It's my understanding that this is how music
players like RhythmBox & SongBird "know" that it needs to reread the
file so that it can update the tag info for it's own database. Currently
the only way I can get the info changed to be displayed in either app is
to go and delete the database file for the corresponding app.

Scott