[Easytag-mailing] support of "album artist"-tag

Hi,

I just wanted to ask if it's possible to set the "album artist"-tag with EasyTAG. I searched for an option but couldn't find any to turn on this feature - is it not supported? For some kind of albums it makes sense to make use of it, e.g. DJ-albums or compilations. I use Twonkymusic as the mediaserver in my home and the software builds its database according to the data in those tags.

Thanks,
Florian Pressler

--
Homepage: http://fp.ath.cx/                         PGP-keyID: C9FEDBA2