[Easytag-mailing] Changes to metadata does not show in player apps

Running Ubuntu 6.06 using Grip 3.3.1 to rip audio cd's. After ripping
and encoding to ogg format I edited each track info to add additional
info and to make some changes to existing data. After saving all tracks,
I exited and started my player Rhythmbox 0.9.3.1 which reflected the
original data as before I made the changes.

This showed up on a particular double cd "Bob Dylan Live 1975" The
Bootleg Series Vol. 5. The freedb has the first cd listed as Bob Dylan
for artist, while the second cd listed artist as various. I had changed
artist to Bob Dylan through EasyTag, but Rhythmbox still shows the
second cd as various artists instead of Bob Dylan. Other multiple cd
sets that were originally like this are not doing this. This also holds
true for JuK 2.3.2, so this seems to be an issue with EasyTag.

Any ideas as to why this is happening?

TIA

Scott