Re: [Easytag-mailing] Renaming directories and files

On 6/8/06, ben <dietze informatik hu-berlin de> wrote:
> Also, in the separate window (my words fail me now), when I select
> "Rename file and directory"
It changes directory names too?? Which version do you use? I'm still at
1.99.3 as shipped with debian. And it doesn't semm to rename dirs too.

1.99.11; you've missed a lot. :)

> and make some changes in the tag/comments,
> the preview text doesn't update automatically; I have to switch the
> combo box to "Fill tag" and back first.
At this one I just click on the selected file again and it updates the
secondary window. Does always work.

I'm more saying, "It'd be nice if..."; workarounds are what I'm
already doing. ;)

Cheers,
Andrew