Re: [Easytag-mailing] Renaming directories and files

> Also, in the separate window (my words fail me now), when I select
> "Rename file and directory"
It changes directory names too?? Which version do you use? I'm still at
1.99.3 as shipped with debian. And it doesn't semm to rename dirs too.

> and make some changes in the tag/comments,
> the preview text doesn't update automatically; I have to switch the
> combo box to "Fill tag" and back first.
At this one I just click on the selected file again and it updates the
secondary window. Does always work.

Ben