[Easytag-mailing] Renaming directories and files

When I change the directory for a given set of files, the directory
does not update in the file listing, so if I refresh the tree, I get
an error.  This gets rather frustrating, as this is something I do
often.

Also, in the separate window (my words fail me now), when I select
"Rename file and directory" and make some changes in the tag/comments,
the preview text doesn't update automatically; I have to switch the
combo box to "Fill tag" and back first.  Not a big deal, but the
preview is nice before updating 30 files. O_O

BTW, I like the new icon on the website. :)

Cheers,
Andrew