[Easytag-mailing] Why "mp3 file support disabled"?

Hallo, everyone,

just installed easytag-devel 1.99.11 on Darwinports, everything just goes well till after launching the app in terminal "$easytag", when i browser the tree of directories to where I stored my mp3 files, but on status bar, it shows "no file found in this directory and subdirectories!" so no mp3 files displayed in the middle column, when i turn to Help->About, i found out there are no support for mp3 file?!

MP3 file support disabled
Ogg Vorbis file support disabled
FLAC file support disabled
MP4/AAC file support disabled
but I think I had installed all the required libaray installed,

apple:~ apple$ port installed
 atk @1.11.4_0 (active)
 audiofile @0.2.6_0 (active)
 autoconf @2.59_0 (active)
 automake @1.9.6_0 (active)
 cairo @1.0.4_0 (active)
 easytag-devel @1.99.11_0 (active)
 esound @0.2.36_0 (active)
 expat @2.0.0_1 (active)
 flac @1.1.2_0 (active)
 fontconfig @2.3.2_1+macosx (active)
 freetype @2.1.10_1 (active)
 gettext @0.14.5_1 (active)
 glib1 @1.2.10_5 (active)
 glib2 @2.10.2_0 (active)
 gtk1 @1.2.10_6 (active)
 gtk2 @2.8.17_0+darwin_8 (active)
 hicolor-icon-theme @0.5_0 (active)
 id3lib @3.8.3_0 (active)
 jpeg @6b_1 (active)
 libiconv @1.10_1+darwin_8 (active)
 libmikmod @3.2.0-beta2_0 (active)
 libogg @1.1.3_0 (active)
 libpixman @0.1.6_0 (active)
 libpng @1.2.10_2+darwin_8 (active)
 libsdl @1.2.9_1+darwin_8 (active)
 libtool @1.5.20_0 (active)
 libvorbis @1.1.2_0 (active)
 mpeg4ip @1.4.1_1 (active)
 pango @1.12.2_0 (active)
 pkgconfig @0.20_0 (active)
 render @0.9_0 (active)
 tiff @3.8.2_0+darwin_8 (active)
 Xft2 @2.1.7_0 (active)
 xmms @1.2.10_2 (active)
 xrender @0.9.0_0+darwin_8 (active)
 zlib @1.2.3_0 (active)

so which one i had just missed?!
or if the easytag-devel still do not support all these files on Mac Ports, though you had all libaray installed...?
or shall I make any adjustment to the configuration files?
I am totally new in this sense, so please give me some hints or tips
thx a lot!

greets
ye