Re: [Easytag-mailing] Why "mp3 file support disabled"?

On 2006-06-08 17:42:20 +0200, "Jason Salaz" <jason zenenet com> said:

Mailing the list as well (which is what I meant to do in the first
place.  Sorry Ye Xu).

I notice you don't have libmad.  Which is probably the source of your problem.
There's a few mpeg packages now that I think of it.  You might want to
read the easytag site and see if there's a specific one it depends on.

thx for reply

this "port" system is widely been used on mac os x, which aims to port unix open source appz to mac darwin platform, and there are two major choices, one is well-known fink, the other project is darwinports from opendarwin. they all supplied with lots of ports, check em all on their site, which shall be easily found on google...

ok install libmad first, then give ya feedback...
peace..