Re: [Easytag-mailing] howto easy convert tags so that first letter of each word is uppercase?

I am failing to found documentation in my system(I compiled easytag from source - if it matters), is it somewhere on the web? I cannot find it there either. Considering how unintuitive easytag has been to me (and maybe it is just me), I think it seriously lacks documentation - or I lack the skills to find it. (a link from http://easytag.sourceforge.net to a page with documentation would be nice) Anyway, is somewhere a list of key shortcuts available with easytag? For example, how do I start up file scanner?
I hope this does not sound to harsh, it is not meant so,
Tomas