[Easytag-mailing] [featurerequest] freedb access improvements

I will start with saying that Easytag does very well its job. I still
need to recompile id3lib in order to get unicode support, but I am
sure this will work too.

Now, I had recently some problems
(http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/showthread.php?t=450207) with
accessing a local freedb server and couldn't yet get any help. So, I
am accessing it manually:

cd-discid /dev/cdrom
cp /mnt/reiserfs/multimedia/freedb/*/xxxxxxx /home/liviu/.cddb/

What I lack in Easytag is:

1. Show in messages the cddb disc-id that Easytag is currently
fetching. Something like :

"Starting EasyTAG 1.99.12 (PId: 3953) ...
Currently using id3lib version 3.8.3 ...
Currently using locale 'en_US.UTF-8' (and eventually 'ISO-8859-1')...
Fetching 'ba0bb20e' from freedb.org
Updated tag of '01-audiotrack_01.mp3'
Renamed file '20-audiotrack_20.mp3' to '20 - Gershwin - Rhapsody In Blue.mp3'
EasyTAG: Normal exit."

This would help for determining the probable disc-id for albums that I
do not have the disc.

2. Make Easytag check a local folder for previously accessed and
cached disc-ids before going to fetch the item on the freedb.org
server. This would fit in with the "real manual and local access" of a
freedb database. This would also be similar to Grip's and Mp3c's
behaviour. Taking into cosideration that Grip and Mp3c cache the
previously used cddb disc-id files in ~/.cddb/, probably this should
be the same folder for Easytag to use: cache disc-id files and look in
it before accessing a server.

Please fix me if I went wrong on any part of Easytag's behaviour,
Liviu