Re: [Easytag-mailing] Japanese and english text = problems

I'm not sure about this, but I know that MP3s often are more limited
in what they can handle from non-English encodings.  If these are
MP3s, that could be part of the problem.  If you have any OGGs/FLACs
around to test, I'd be interested to see how they behaved.  (And yeah,
Unicode works wonders.)

These are MP3s, right?

--
http://aconkling.blogspot.com