Re: [Easytag-mailing] I can't make it work

Hi,

You don't have to do something with id3lib which was "included" in easytag.exe

In fact your problem must be due to a compilation problem (problem with path) : - libiconv2.dll wasn't supplied by GTK 2.8.15 in the directory : C:\Program Files\Fichiers communs\GTK\2.0\bin - libiconv2.dll is supplied in MinGW package (the environment for compilation).

And the path to the MinGW/bin directory is included into my PATH environment variable...

I try to fix the problem and to supply a new win32 package.

Jerome