Re: [Easytag-mailing] EasyTAG 1.99.10 has been released! (Developing GTK 2.4 version)

Hello,

I have tested the first port that Michael provide some times ago on the
list and it works well for me on WinXP and Win2000.

I found some mp3 with picture (jpg) inside that crash sometimes. If I
found a case that occurs always, I will come back.

Thanks for the job.

Xavier