Re: [Easytag-mailing] EasyTAG 1.99.10 has been released! (Developing GTK 2.4 version)

Side question.
EasyTAG can be compiled and used under 1.99.10 right know via Cygwin
using the source (correct?), but are Win32 Installation Binaries going
to be added to the sf.net files page?  Or will it be a source compile
compatibility only?

(I'd really like to get rid of MP3Tag when forced to use Windows :-) )