Re: [Easytag-mailing] EasyTAG 1.99.10 has been released! (Developing GTK 2.4 version)

Jason S a écrit :

Side question.
EasyTAG can be compiled and used under 1.99.10 right know via Cygwin
using the source (correct?),
correct you can do that but the port I did under MinGW/MSYS do not depend on cygwin so it's native like Gaim or GIMP

but are Win32 Installation Binaries going
to be added to the sf.net files page?  Or will it be a source compile
compatibility only?

They will be added so you'll be able to grab the binaries, install the GTK2 runtime if you don't have it already and it works!

(I'd really like to get rid of MP3Tag when forced to use Windows :-) )

That's why I ported it to Windows :)

Michael