Re: [Easytag-mailing] EasyTAG is getting too complicated

2005/11/3, Jason S <jason zenenet com>:
> Götz Waschk wrote:
> > Also, please don't add options like 'Return focus to the 'Title' field
> > when switching files', it is completely useless UI bloat.
> I was actually the one that suggested that, and it's not UI bloat.  Do
> you know how much faster this makes all keyboard tagging?
Hi,

then why make it an option and not simply the default? There is a
usability rule not to replace design decisions by configuration
options. EasyTAG should orient towards the GNOME usability guidelines.

CU, Götz
--
What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans and the
homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of