Re: [Easytag-mailing] new to Easytag, couple questions

Some time ago (probably on Tue, 23 Nov 2004 20:21:35 +0100)
Colin Brace <cwb lim nl> had occasion to say the following:
> Thanks for your quick reply. I still don't understand exactly *how*
> Easytag has modified them though. What does the program want to
> change? As far as I can tell, when it scans a directory, it reads all
> the ID3 tags in -- but then what?

Well, it looks like (from what I can tell with the few files I have that
do this--most of mine have been processed and saved) EasyTAG just wants
to save them; maybe it knows which ones it has already saved in the
past?  Hard to say....  Can anyone confirm this?