[Easytag-mailing] new to Easytag, couple questions

Hi all,

I have just installed Easytag and my first impression is very positive. However, there are a couple of things I don't understand about how it functions.

First, when one views a directory, why are the titles of some audio files displayed in red and others black?

Second, why does the program prompt me every time I move to another directory if I want to save the changes made to files?

Thanks for your time.