Re: [Easytag-mailing] new to Easytag, couple questions

Andrew Conkling wrote:

First, when one views a directory, why are the titles of some audio files displayed in red and others black?

The red files are ones that EasyTAG wants to save, but aren't yet.  The
same will happen if you change a tag for a song but don't save it
immediately.

Thanks for your quick reply. I still don't understand exactly *how* Easytag has modified them though. What does the program want to change? As far as I can tell, when it scans a directory, it reads all the ID3 tags in -- but then what?