[Easytag-mailing] Possible to specify paths in "Rename File"

Hi, I was wondering if it'd be possible in EasyTAG to use paths in the
"Rename File" scanner mask.  I have a backup of my MP3s I put on CD a
while ago and unfortunately, I put them all in one folder, but I want to
sort them by artist/album.

I tried putting the following in the scanner which didn't work:
/music/%a/%b (%c; %y)/%a - %t (%c; %y)

That would be quite nifty, because I could put all the MP3s anywhere,
make sure the tags are filled out correctly (they are), then just do a
batch "rename" of the files, which would move them all to their
appropriate folders under /music.  Instead, I have to use my filemanager
to move them all by hand which, with 600+ files, is quite tedious.

It seems like they just need to accept the character '/' as valid,
because when I try this, it renames to (e.g.):
-music-Bach-Brandenburg Concerto 1 BWV1046 in F (Academy of St.
Martin-in-the-Fields, Marriner; 1980)-Bach - Brandenburg Concerto 1.1 in
F - [ ] (Academy of St. Martin-in-the-Fields, Marriner; 1980)

Is this possible or even trivially doable?

Thanks in advance,
Andrew Conkling