[Easytag-mailing] german umlaut =?iso-8859-1?Q?characters_?= =?iso-8859-1?B?KOQs/Cz2KQ==?= in filenames

Hi there,

Easytag works great (using it since 0.13), but there's one point I am
missing: When files are written to disk, german "umlaut" characters
(ä,ü,ö) are converted to "?" characters.  In Easytag, the umlaut
characters are handled right, and even the file names with the ?-umlaut
characters are shown right, but as soon as they are written to disk, the
umlaut chars are replaced by "?".

As far as I worked it out, it has nothing to do with the "Replace
illegal characters in filename (windows) function or the character
conversion. Or did I get something wrong?

Thanks in advance,
        Andreas