Re: [Easytag-mailing] CDDB support

On Saturday 26 April 2003 09:51, Jérôme COUDERC wrote:
> So to speak about the CDDB track name list : if you select (for example)
> the 4th and 10th lines, it will load data to the 4th and 10th files in
> the "main" list. So you can't set the the 4th line to the 2sd line in
> the main list.
> When number of tracks in the two lists isn't the same, it warns you that
> you may have selected a wrong album.
>
> In you case, you must select the first to do something, but perhaps you
> don't want to set data of the 1rst line (in CDDB) to the first line in
> the main list.

Correct, in the example that I was just trying I had recorded two songs from
one album - the fourth and eleventh and wanted to add the data for those two.

What would be needed (but unfortunately I do no know how to porgram) would be
an interface that had the tracks on disk put next to the rests of the CDDB
search, and then with the ability to map from the latter onto the former.
That's probably easier said than done though?

Sim