Re: [Easytag-mailing] CDDB support

On Friday 25 April 2003 23:34, Jérôme Couderc wrote:
> You can select individually one file (or severals) in the CDDB Track
> Name list before pressing the Apply button.
> If no line is selected, it processes all the files.

Sorry, but I've been trying to follow these instuctions but when I press Apply
I keep getting an error like "The album from CDDB contans 14 files against 1
files in the list! Do you want to continue?"

Maybe I'm doing somethign wrong, but I can't see what - I have just one cddb
entry highlighted.
Sim