Re: [Easytag-mailing] Corrupted files

Hi François,

I want to add something to my last mail:
Effectively, I've found a 'typing' error which can cause a segfault with
the title entry... :(

I'll try to release a new developing version (this week-end ) with
bugfixes, but can simply avoid this segfault by editing the id3tag.c
file.
To the line 787,
replace:
        'if (mp3file->id3.artist == NULL)'
by:
        'if (mp3file->id3.title == NULL)'

I know... it's a stupid mistake! :)

And for the second question (to inform all people), I've realized all
the developements with the version 3.7.12, and not yet tested the
version 3.7.13...
So I recommend to all to used the version 3.7.12...

Jerome