Re: [Easytag-mailing] easytag-0.13.5: how do you edit the tag?

Daryl Pawluk wrote:

> when easytag opens a file the tag field is empty. i see how you copy the
> file name to the tag and then you can edit the tag and copy it to the
> file name. but how do you edit an existing tag?

humm... just select the directory where you have your mp3 into the
browser...

But as I suppose that you already know it, verify that you are using
id3lib-3.7.12 and not the version 3.7.13. Cause my tests show some
problems with this version of id3lib : don't read the id3v2 tag...

Sincerely,

Jerome