[Easytag-mailing] EasyTAG 0.13.6 has been released! (Developing version)

Hi,

  I just released a new developing version of EasyTAG. This version is
mainly a bugfix release.

You can download it from the Homepage:
    http://easytag.sourceforge.net

What is new?
============
    * Fixed a typing error which can cause a segfault with the title
      entry,
    * Display which version of id3lib is used. And display a warning
      message for verion 3.7.13,
    * Some spelling mistakes corrected (thanks to Cappelletti Lorenzo),
    * Disable the 'file frame' and 'tag frame' when no MP3 have been
      found,
    * Fix: after canceling a 'Save All Files' sequence, sensivity of
      command buttons wasn't updated,
    * Fix: Go button linked with the spinner button when hiding/showing
      this one,
    * Dutch translation updated (thanks to Vincent van Adrighem),
    * A new Italian translation (thanks to Cappelletti Lorenzo).

Please let me know if you find any bugs in this release.

Jerome
--
EasyTAG - MP3 Tagger for Linux
http://easytag.sourceforge.net