Re: logging in to blogger (blogger 2.0 interface)

Adriano Varoli Piazza wrote:
I tried to blog (drivel 2.0.2 on ubuntu dapper) to blogger using the
atom/blogger 2 option, but all it tells me is:

Communication Error

There was a problem receiving information from the server.  Please try
again later.

I can login going to blogspot.com on a browser, but if I try (with the
browser) to go to https://www.blogger.com/atom it asks me for the
username and password and then complains that they're not valid.
Is there anything I can do?

I know I can use the blogger 1.0 interface, but if I can't title my
posts I may as well use the browser and be done with it...

Blogger's Atom interface is currently broken. See
http://groups.google.nl/group/bloggerDev/browse_thread/thread/cc6ab0b32f9bb51e/2430bca14925f001#2430bca14925f001

Tom Parker