Re: Strange bug with the XMLRPC Interface

Tom Parker wrote:
Odds are the
Performancing plugin strips leading whitespace, and drivel could do the
same (very untested patch to hack this in also attached), but that's up
to the main developers whether they want to do this or not.

Looks clean; I just committed this to the drivel-2-0 branch, along with a slew of other outstanding patches. Could people beat on this a bit and let me know if anything new is broken? I want to push out a 2.0.3 stable release to address all of the issues brought up in the past few months. Thanks to everyone for their help and patches!

Cheers,
Todd