Re: myspace support anytime soon???:)

John H. wrote:
> well, i can understand that changes may come and what not, but surely
> it could be fixed in a patch or so.  i mean, all the hotmail/yahoo
> forwarders are updated every once in a while with a code change

If you want to write the code, feel free. I'm guessing that no-one else has done this so far because it would a) be quite a lot of work to start with and b) require quite a lot of work on an ongoing basis to maintain it every time MySpace changes their layout.

Plus, once you support it people start complaining every time it's broken, and given that it's likely to break often, the stress levels add up pretty rapidly.... Give me protocols with a stable API, and I'll do it, but screen scraping is a bugger to maintain.

Tom Parker