Re: dogtail Accessing a ui running as root?

I ran leafpad (GTK+ text editor) with sudo and ran sniff as my personal user. Sniff was able to see leafpad. This was on RHEL 6.1

Please make sure that sniff runs as user. It will not run as root. When sniff is run as user, it should see some/any applications if accessibility is working properly.

I think accessibility or dogtail is not working properly. Can you run sniff as user and paste any messages that appear on terminal?

- Swapna