Re: dogtail Accessing a ui running as root?

if I am root, or my user, if I run

gnome-at-properties

I see that accessability is enabled. I have rebooted the  machine.

If I su - to root, and then run any progrma (i.e. gnome-terminal) then sniff does not see it.

I will give a try on RHEL6. I am having other issues on F15 :)

-- bk