dogtail-devel Translatable names of AtkObject

Hello,
please consider the following XML from a .glade file:

<accessibility>
<atkproperty name="AtkObject::accessible_name" translatable="yes">Help Button</atkproperty>
</accessibility>

As I understand it this will be the name which needs to be used when accessing this widget from assistive technologies like Dogtail instead of the standard btnHelp or the widget text for example.

My question is will Dogtail continue to work when running with under another locale? e.g. click('Help Button')

Thanks,
Alexander.