Re: Feedback on users/epiphany/3.14/browse-webapps.page

Hi Michael

On 2015-01-21 00:19, Hogan, Michael C <Michael C Hogan2 boeing com> wrote:
Hello, I'm trying to use "save as web application" but cannot figure out where the resulting files are
actually saved. I'd like to locate them in the file system so that I can delete old web applications that are no longer
needed and create short cuts to open web applications more easily.

The applications are stored in ~/.config/epiphany/ and are generally called app-*. You can use GNOME Software to manage installed web applications with a GUI (they should show up in the "Installed" tab).

--
http://amigadave.com/