Re: Feedback on users/gnome-help/3.14/a11y.page

Hi Donald

On 2015-01-19 15:57, Donald A Gray <grayd westnet com au> wrote:
Please give me a straight answer to my problem.

On a Windows computer there were certain keys to press to make the screen talk go much slower. What are these
keys?
Now I’m working on a MAC computer. Which keys - if any - can be pressed to slow down the spoken text on this
platform?

The documentation that you found is for computers running GNOME, not Windows or Mac OS X. As a result, the documentation is not relevant to you.

If you found this documentation with a search engine, you probably should narrow your search query by excluding any results about GNOME (probably by adding "-GNOME" to the search query).

--
http://amigadave.com/