Re: Feedback on users/gnome-help/3.14/screen-shot-record.page

Hi Richard

On 2015-01-11 13:32, Richard Klein <rich richardklein org> wrote:
I'm using Kali with Gnome and Iceweasel.  I wanted a screenshot of a web
page, so I hit alt+prt-scrn.  That resulted in a camera-shutter sound, but
I don't have a Pictures directory, and I have no idea what happened to the
screenshot.  Do you have any idea?  Thanks!

If you do not have a Pictures directory, the screenshot will probably have been saved in your home directory. I have updated the help page to clarify this point, and the fix will be included in a future release.

https://git.gnome.org/browse/gnome-user-docs/commit/?id=61972f909c5279bde2eae844af379850e29f21bb

Thanks!

--
http://amigadave.com/