Feedback on users/evolution/3.12/mail-composer-mail-signatures.page

Hello

I would first of all like to thank you for Evolution, which I have been using for many years now!

The reason for my email: It would be helpful if you could have a link on this page to an explanation of how to remove the two dashes and a space from the signature. I managed to do this a few years ago, but I can't remember how I did it. I have searched and found various explanations, none of which has worked. I was hoping to find an explanation here, in the Evolution manual. :)

All best wishes
Albert.