Re: Dia xml format

Le 2 mars 2019 13:20:50 GMT+01:00, rhkramer--- via dia-list <dia-list gnome org> a écrit :
On Saturday, March 02, 2019 05:33:51 AM Thomas Harding wrote:
"Just let proprietary ecosystem sucking effort because that would be
practical" "because we don't make (so much) money with it /so tha's
harmless/" is *wrong* : that's always harmfull, so just save the
earth and
don't.

This sentence is hard to parse, I'm wondering if you are saying
something I
should understand?

Maybe not in English (I'm not)

Everytime I hear that it would be a good thing to let use a piece of software, the way is to make copyleft
weaker than it is already on a peculiar piece of code, strenging the power of proprietary software in a way
it don't need.

Especially where there is no alternative in proprietary software.

Privacy benefits and share losses. That sucks.
--
Je suis née pour partager, non la haine, mais l'amour.
Sophocle, /Antigone, 442 av. JC