Re: Dia xml format

Hi all
And thanks for the information. Just to clarify I am using a language other than C, so the way I "inspire" by code is I study it  and write my own code. I'd be more than happy to release my code knowing that how much I owe to Dia but just I can not because of the proprietary code I am using.
Actually I was thinking an LGPL version of "libdia" shared library can be a valuable asset. I can think of number of cases it might be useful in visual programming languages and dynamical system simulation tools.