New user of Dia, but rather experimented in use of such tools, I have some questions about organization and Dia soft

Hi,

I had sent previously once this message, but I think that my account was not validated yet.

This is quite identical, I have just added one new problem found yesterday.

1- Registering on the site wiki-gnome register new account:

I have a sent the [support-requests:#126]

because the question to open an account

<This is "The GNOME ... wiki, fill in the blank (the answer is at the bottom of the page)">

Seems not understandable to anybody (me and around me).

So I am still not registered on the site while I have spend a lot of time without success.

2- Menu : I could not find anyway to add icons to menu bar, is it not a feature ?

I have not found any "menu bar icons" into the help nor into parameters (to set the commands which have icons into the menu). It seems to be assumed that :

Menu options have four cases to be submitted :

  1. Always from menu
  2. From current menu-bar (icons)
  3. Using the short-key indicated into the menu
  4. Using from the menu bar the icon shown into the main menu if it is setup in (I have not found explanation about this subject).

3- I had to refresh very often the draw but access to redraw is difficult.

This needs currently to open the menu "display" and reach each time with the pointer the last option "refresh"

This icon should be useful into the "menu bar"

4- Bug ? A "Bézier" which is around several elements (set into the lowest layer) reappear most of time quite on top and a redraw is necessary each time an element which is visible inside this curve (not same layer and hight into layer stack) the curve (colored) jumps quite on top

5- Is it planned in development the "transparency of elements" like curves (which generally shows not formal groups)

6- Search for adapt magnetism of junction points : I currently works on a document (840 x 600 mm) reduced for a 17" screen. The handles to link arrows are perfectly visible but it is very difficult to attach the links lines to the handles without a zoom (which is graphically not necessary). It seems a magnetism adaptation (parameter) that I, may be, don't manage well.

7- I try to write a comment with a different font (light) under a label of a box : do this feature exist ?
If not : how to workaround

8- 02/12/2019 : Export Cairo pdf : a A4 landscape is created and read as portrait (a no standard format reduced to page size set as A4 landscape) : missing presentation flag ?

Note : I promise that in the future I will send separate questions, or tell me how todo (or where it is defined the organization to follow a subject with this list, not found, not well searched for ?) .

Probably some of these questions should be submitted into the wiki, but because I am not registered there are here.

Best regards

Trebly