190212 Use of Dia - Export Question

Hello

I have recently downloaded diaw.exe 0.97.2, onto a Windows 10 laptop. I’ve created a flowchart and have exported this to WMF file. The problem I have is that the export process only creates a 35-40KB file, with very low resolution.

I have looked through the software, help file and help lists, to see if there are any settings I need to change, in order to get a good resolution WMF file. However, I have been unsuccessful. I get the same issue if I export as a JPEG.

Is there something that I am missing or not doing? The Dia software potentially provides me with an easy way of creating flowcharts but at the moment it’s not giving me the outputs I need. If I output an image from Illustrator as a WMF file, I get perfect resolution but Illustrator is not good for creating flowcharts.

Best Regards

Peter

The information contained in this document, email, attachment, or otherwise, is the exclusive property of HR4 Limited, and is for the exclusive and confidential use of the addressee or addressees. Any other distribution, use or reproduction without the sender's prior consent is unauthorised and strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender by e-mail immediately and delete the message from your computer without making any copies. HR4 Limited Registered in England No: 3575295

P Please consider the environment - only print this e-mail and its contents if absolutely necessary.