Re: feedback

On 10/11/18 7:29 AM, Baddesley(gmail) via dia-list wrote:
1. When I open a saved diagram, it is often ‘off screen’ and is only
visible by scrolling up. Surely it should open in the position it was
saved in.

2. When I add a new item (box, text etc.), many, or all of the other
items already on the page ‘disappear’ until I click around the screen to
get them back.

3. Why can I not set and save a default location for files – I don’t
want them saved in Dia or Windows directories.

4. Also, why can I not change the default text font or size? It is
annoying to have to change this every time I add text, as the default is
far too big!

5. Why can’t I scroll ‘off screen’ without creating a new item that goes
off screen? Sometimes, I can’t even scroll back to the start (left edge)
of the current screen

For some of these, Ctrl+E can help you not feel the pain as much. It
will zoom in or out to fit whatever selection or the whole diagram if no
selection is made at the moment.

For #4 try double-clicking the text ("T") button. It works for me across
instances.

Best regards,
Octavio.