From: dia-list <dia-list-bounces gnome org> on behalf of Andrey Repin via dia-list <dia-list gnome org>
Sent: December 6, 2018 5:51 AM
To: Philip Troy
Cc: Andrey Repin
Subject: Re: My two cents about DIA

Greetings, Philip Troy!

>  Make it easier to add more connection points so that diagram objects can be better lined up

wat

>  Make it possible to control the size of an object

Already possible. May be except procedurally generated objects, I did not work
with these yet.

>  Make it easier to build custom objects like those used for the UML objects

Already quite easy, if you don't care about quality.
Just create Dia drawing and save it as .shape.

>  I would like to use DIA for simple UML diagrams but I find it very hard to
> customize these objects as they seem to be hardcoded.

If you want dynamic shapes, then yes, plugin API could be improved.

--
With best regards,
Andrey Repin

Sorry for my terrible english...