Re: How do I nest the toolbar into the

Hi Michael,

Sure! is very nice!, but as far as I understand it, the best thing of
FOSS is about community. I'm not going to discuss that in this threat,
you could be agree or not, my concern here is about hearing the
community thoughts about this option and realize whether it's worth to
work on it and discuss about the way to implement it.