Re: How do I nest the toolbar into the

Alexander, The nice thing about open source, you can just download the
code and tweak it however you like!

On Wed, Mar 1, 2017 at 3:10 PM, Alexánder Alzate Olaya via dia-list
<dia-list gnome org> wrote:
Hello all,

Wouldn't be a great idea to have a configuration dialog with options
like this one, default page size or configuration, maybe custom
shortcuts and the like?

I know there is a "Page setup..." options, but is not saved as default.
Also, that there is a $HOME/.dia/menurc file with dia shortcuts so it
seems to be pretty straightforward to manipulate those values from a
dialog.